I decided Friday was a great day to advertise for some of my favorite stores on Facebook (most have Etsy sites as well). Some are for Photographers mainly, others are for everyone! Some are friends’ pages and others I do not know the owner, but I LOVE their stuff. 🙂 So here is a list of my top 10 faves (& the link to their pages so you can check them out!) in no particular order:
1. Photo Prop Floors & Backdrops (http://www.facebook.com/#!/PhotoPropFloorsandBackdrops) I seriously LOVE this company and all the backdrops they have. If I had $5K to spend on new props, etc.. this place would definately be getting alot of that money.
2. Teagy’s Treasures (http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Teagys-Treasures/212172038813462) this is a friend’s page. She started making this adorable hair accessories for little girls. ( I WISH Cayden would let me do things to her hair) check her out!
3. Charitable Marketing for Photographers (http://www.facebook.com/#!/MarketingForPhotographers) Another place that would be getting that pretend $5K I’m working with. 🙂 Newborn props that are awesome.
4. It’s a Preemie Thing (http://www.facebook.com/#!/ItsaPreemieThing) not just for parents of preemie’s! Adorable onesies and more!
5. Neisha’s Blue Baby Boutique (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Neishas-Blue-Baby-Boutique/139545603031?ref=ts)- Fabulous headbands, etc.. for props and just for making your little girl look fabulous! (insert comment re: props and Cayden’s hair)
6. Beautiful Photo Props (http://www.facebook.com/BeautifulPhotoProps)- Great hats & more! For photographers and parents. 🙂
7. The Organic Bloom (http://www.facebook.com/TheOrganicBloom)- Gorgeous frames. Different colors and styles to suit everyone!
8. Sweetly Fallen (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sweetly-Fallen/135792896440519)- I think their stuff is gorgeous. Anyone who is getting married soon, or knows someone getting married soon, check them out! Head pieces, garters, etc.. all beautiful.
9. Maternity & Newborn Prop Shop (http://www.facebook.com/MaternityandNewborn.Photography.Prop.Shop)- Since I LOVE newborn and maternity photography this is an obvious choice. They have everything from props to actions to help you edit your photos better! Another chunk of that pretend $5K spent here. 🙂
10. Two Puddle Jumpers (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Two-Puddle-Jumpers-photography-props-gear-for-little-ones/168779593171585) they offer props, but so much more. You don’t have to be a photographer to like them. 🙂
There are many more shops I have found that I enjoy looking at, but at this moment, these are my faves for sure. I didn’t include a couple Photographers shops where they sell their actions that I LOVE, but they are listed on the side under my fave Photographers. 🙂
Happy Friday everyone & have a great weekend!