TGIF everyone! The first official weekend of Summer! I missed last week due to vacation, but I wanted to do another Friday Shout Out to some of my favorite pages on Facebook. It is amazing what products/services you can find. 🙂 Again, some are photography related while others are for everyone! There is no particular order, just a few I enjoy!
1) Old Barn Rescue Company (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Old-Barn-Rescue-Company/91036236859) A awesome shop with signs, wall clings and more! If you look through their stuff you will fall in love!
2) Rocky Mountain Cakestand (http://www.facebook.com/rockymountaincakestandllc) A new company who produces cakes, cupcakes & more all GLUTEN FREE and NUT FREE! Plus, once they get the kinks worked out, will be shipping nationwide! I got a test sample and let me say, SO DELICIOUS!
3) My Four Hens (http://www.facebook.com/MyFourHens) A photography company in Conneticut, but also a great resource for Photographers. Actions, Textures, tools & more!
4) The Vintage Crush (http://www.facebook.com/TheVintageCrush) An awesome picture frame, benches & more! Their stuff is gorgeous! Items for both photographers as well as everyone else!!!! 🙂
5) Funny side of Life (http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Funny-Side-of-Life/204243506275129)- Hilarious and creative items for photographers and anyone who wants to add a little something extra to their wedding, birthday party or any other event!
6) Cait & Create (http://www.facebook.com/caitcreate) Signs & more! For everyone! Cute stuff!!!
7) Kaylee Bug Design (http://www.facebook.com/KayleeBugDesign) Business cards, photo cards, invitations & more! Great stuff!
8) Kangacoo Designs ( http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kangacoo-Designs/355005206258) ADOREABLE clothes! Kids, babies, toddlers…this stuff is just too cute!
9) Funkie Tree Gifts & Jewels (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Funkie-Tree-gifts-and-jewels/146186042075725) Great stuff! Pandora bracelets, clothes & more!!!
10) Gwendolyn Tundermann Photography (http://www.facebook.com/JacksonvilleWeddingPhotographers) AMAZING Wedding Photographers! And they travel (just got back from a wedding in Jamaica)!
Well, I hope you check out everyone and enjoy their stuff. I know I do!! Happy Friday again & have a GREAT weekend!!