If you’re like me & almost everyone else in the world today your iPhone or Android goes EVERYWHERE….& it has become your new “go to camera”. Shot of the kids before school, shot of the awesome meal you’re about to eat (aka Food Porn), shot of the kids at the park, the zoo, Disney World, the beach or just because they’re cute. I’m sure if you looked you would be surprised by just how many photos you are snapping with your phone.
Many of those photos are snapped through Instagram (if you’re on there you can follow me #melodycoarsey). I LOVE using Instagram….mainly because it’s a camera, quick photo editor (yes, I have my fave actions I use repeatedly) & photo share service all in one. Easy peezy. So, now that you use Instagram like a pro & flood it with photos of food, your kiddos & girls night, what do you DO with those photos?? Leave them forever out in cyberspace? Print them as 4×6’s (you could, but they may be grainy & that’s just boring, lol)….Well, luckily some ingenious companies have come up with lots of fun ideas to how to print, save & share your Instagram photos in a whole new way!
1) There is a company from the Netherlands called ixxi. (to read all about them click here) Basically, you can give them ANY images (Instagram or otherwise) & they will allow to use their templates to create wall art. So you can choose your fave 4 Instagram photos, print them & hang them as a collage (from what I can tell all prints are square prints only, but there may be links I didn’t explore that offers more).
2) You can turn your Instagram photos into Canvas Wall art, greeting cards, iPhone cases & more using Instacanvas. (to check out their website click here) What special way to say Thank you grandma for the gift than an Instagram photo of your child wearing or using the gift as the Thank you card (combine old school snail mail with new school Instagram…sweet right?) On their site they have gift ideas for all ages, a link telling you about all the hottest gifts they have & more. It’s pretty awesome I do have to say. 😉
3) This idea I LOVE & am so doing for myself for Mother’s Day with my fave Instagram shots….you can take your fave photos & turn them into books using Printsagram (to check out the website click here). So cute!!!! A tiny little book to scroll through while waiting at the doctor’s office, to share with others at parties, etc.. all filled with your fave Instagram photos….I love it (& right now they have a sale 3 books for $10, sweet right? I may have to make & order 3 tonight after I do my girls photos). 😉
4) What about taking your fave photos & turning them into magnets?? What an awesome gift for a wedding couple, new baby or just for Grandma! Just head to Stickygram (check out the website by clicking here) & place an order! They come in sheets, so it’s even more fun & they also have a special right now, $14.99 per sheet of 9 magnets. 😉
5) Lastly for something funky & unique turn your fave photos into a pillow! Stitchtagram will do just that (to head to the website click here).
I hope this gives you a few ideas of fun things to do with those photos! Just like CDs you get from your photographer DON’T LET THEM STAY ON YOUR PHONE FOREVER! Get those puppies out where you can share & enjoy them! 😉
To find out about my photography work head to the Melody Coarsey Photography website. To be up to date on the latest info, upcoming Mini Sessions & more be sure to like us on Facebook (& add us to your NewsFeed…as nothing can be too easy right?) And as always if you liked this post then leave a comment, Pin It or share it with a friend! Thank you all so much!